Reply to this topicStart new topic
> America Directorship: 10/1/03
Aaron
post Oct 2 2003, 09:44 AM
Post #1

Lil' Kid

Group: Life
Member No.: 90

KLAW never did show up to run this. I jokingly said that I would run it considering Patrick was missing, others seemed to think it was a good idea. We came to the conclusion that KLAW would rather have this be run by another than not to be run at all. I've been around for going on 6 years now so I figured I knew what I was doing biggrin.gif Hope you consider this a favor and don't get upset and void this Patrick tongue.gif

RESULTS:

1st- Verda Steleto
2nd- Silent Sniper
3rd- Leafweir
4th- Dunam
BLT Winner: Sam Stiller

Verda DEFEATED Galvatron to take his DoA!!

Decks:

Galv is waiting on a resposne from KLAW, hoping he won't have to give out .txt's (even though director matches are supposed to right?)

Verda's:

1 Armored HQ
4 Arell Cartel Contact
4 Arell Cartel Lieutenant
4 Saiko Komon
4 Salvaged Assault Vehicle
3 Winston 'Spurs' Sloan
1 Diplomatic Compromise
4 H. Thalmann
2 Yakusa Contract
4 Crash & Burn
3 Power Surge
4 Termites
3 Brain Bank
1 Build Site
1 Construction Yard
4 NSA Franchise
1 Underground Base: Cyber

This post has been edited by Aaron: Oct 2 2003, 09:46 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kosh K95x
post Oct 2 2003, 11:11 AM
Post #2

Desperado

Member No.: 37

Here is Klaw's clarification on the posting of Director Challenge decks. The short answer: yes, both players should submit .txt files of their respective decks for posting. Perhaps Galv is hoping that this event will be declared as not an official DoA event? biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Kosh K95x
"That's because it's so full of mercy!" - Nicholas D. Wolfwood

+Quote Post
SS2091
post Oct 2 2003, 11:22 PM
Post #3

Young Adolescent

Member No.: 96

If you go into a game playing for your directorship what do you expect to happen? original.gif

--------------------
Don't Follow in My Footsteps, I Think I Stepped in Something.

+Quote Post
KLAW
post Oct 4 2003, 07:31 AM
Post #4

DR Boss

Member No.: 84

ok, i stated this in the core. as of late, most of you know ive had real problems with my right hand having a very virulent infection. its made it nigh impossible to type and use a mouse, so people have been running just about everything for me. i have had people run most all my tourneys for like the last two months, and assumed someone would this wednesday. of course, the one time i dont, no one did. (no offense aaron-i just mean a uniform)

i am sorry to those of you who played, but i do have to void the tourney as a directorship (no finals spots wiill be given out-sorry, again all on me =[ ). galvatron will retain his directorship until the next DoA on oct 15. i will however give all those who placed prizes, so that it will basically be a generic tournament. sorry again. if you are listed above as placing, email me your address to get your prizes. [email protected]

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th January 2020 - 01:27 PM