Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Double Domain Damage!, Kinda like TTT from WA
Moofin
post Jun 24 2003, 08:05 AM
Post #1

Desperado

Group: Life
Member No.: 69

Heya. This is gonna be kinda like TTT. except, at different times.

Double Domain Damage is a Tag Team like event. You must find a partner, and then choose a Domain. (Non, Mon, UN, FUS or Corp) and then whisper me it. Both players must have the same Domain. You will then be assigned A or B. Team 1 will play Team 2 and A will play A and then B will play B. Lets say Team 1 wins both those rounds. If they do, they move on. If they split it one a piece, I pick 2 random players from each team to play each other. That will make sure no draws happen.

Also, at the start of the tournament, I will randomally pick a domain. If that domain wins, each team who used that domain gets another prize.

This will be a max of 10 teams (2 for each domain) so sign up quick. The winners each recieve a Prize.

This will be held every weds at exactly 12:00 ST. 11:45 Signups open.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KoolKow
post Jun 24 2003, 10:51 AM
Post #2

Kow of m00ness

Member No.: 62

12 Core Time on a weekday isn't exactly the best time for a tournament, even in the summer

--------------------
m000000000000000000000000

+Quote Post
ProfessorKane
post Jun 24 2003, 09:35 PM
Post #3

Lil' Kid

Member No.: 79

If you're going to do it like TTT, you should have the two winners play if one member from each team wins.

--------------------
Professor Kane

+Quote Post
Moofin
post Jun 24 2003, 11:23 PM
Post #4

Desperado

Alrighty Kane. Then ill guess ill change time to 18:00 ST or 16:00 ST?

On a NEW note, DDD will take place at 18:00 ST on Monday.

This post has been edited by Moofin: Jun 24 2003, 11:27 PM

+Quote Post
Moofin
post Jun 25 2003, 02:16 AM
Post #5

Desperado

More changes made: From suggestions, this will be like Domain Wars. 51% or more of your deck has to be that domain. So have fun kiddies.

+Quote Post
Madripoor
post Jun 25 2003, 03:15 AM
Post #6

Big Kid

Member No.: 106

Is this going to be played with domain hq? or it that a silly question.

And I think it should be all of one domain, why only 51%. Go the whole hog and make it 100% that would be more fun and mean ppl would have to think about their decks instead of the cheese decks that are normally used.

51% = Cheese dry.gif

Madripoor

--------------------
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the baseball bat of the owner"

+Quote Post
Moofin
post Jun 25 2003, 05:50 AM
Post #7

Desperado

This is exactly how Domain Wars was plays, (says DVL tongue.gif) . If its one domain, NoN will lose horribly to Sabo. So they can add some AT to make it better.

and NO domain HQ original.gif

+Quote Post
Madripoor
post Jun 25 2003, 09:33 PM
Post #8

Big Kid

Member No.: 106

It might be the way Domain wars was played but this way ppl with standard CHEESE combo's can play those decks without thinking up new ones. If they had to use all one domain it would be better and yes NN would loss to sab but only if the other team knew they were using NN which they won't (will they) and if the decks are submitted before the games then ppl won't be able to make changes based on the first game they play against a team.

It just my opion but I think that it would be better and more creative if the decks were 100% one domain or let the partners in the team be allowed have to seperate domains and let them be able to swap decks ( therefore neither team really knows which domain they will be playing against)

Madripoor

--------------------
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the baseball bat of the owner"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th August 2020 - 03:19 PM