Reply to this topicStart new topic
> InterVarsity, Sorry for its disappearance
Kosh K95x
post Dec 10 2003, 03:07 AM
Post #1

Desperado

Group: Life
Member No.: 37

I had previously planned on holding a special Feeding Frenzy InterVarsity last Thursday. Unfortunately, my DSL service didn't get up and running as soon as I thought it would after I moved the previous weekend. I'm currently on dial up, and will continue to be on dial up until at least the 15th of this month. I don't want to tie up my phone line with dial up, so I'm postponing InterVarsity's Feeding Frenzy until the 18th of this month. Hey, that's exactly one week before Christmas! I'll see if I can do some other special things for this unique holiday season InterVarsity!

The banned cards for that night are: 1 - Arell Cartel HQ, 2 - FUS HQ (The Bulldogs), 3 - Gaean Praetor.

--------------------
- Kosh K95x
"That's because it's so full of mercy!" - Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kosh K95x
post Dec 18 2003, 01:51 PM
Post #2

Desperado

Group: Life
Member No.: 37

Shameless bump!

My DSL is back, and as reliable as ever! So don't forget, InterVaristy Feeding Frenzy! After all, overeating is a big part of the Holidays. So come to InterVaristy and gorge yourself on Act 2 Euro 40/4! The fun starts at 1900 ST, but I suggest you show up early to give me your votes (as usual). The Frenzy will last 90 minutes, with prizes going to the top 3, plus a random non-placer (to replace the usual BLT prize).

Also, all participants who play the tourney with a Christma-fied name will be placed in a random prize drawing. So be creative and add a little Holiday cheer to your name! What do you stand to lose? You can always change it back after the tourney original.gif

--------------------
- Kosh K95x
"That's because it's so full of mercy!" - Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2020 - 03:00 PM