Closed TopicStart new topic
> Scam artist at hand
Metal Knights
post Apr 13 2004, 08:21 PM
Post #1

Desperado

Group: Life
Member No.: 27

mad.gif Normally I don't post these kind of things but do not buy, sell or trade with Terrahawk or Spaz until BSR has cleared their accounts.

Mr and Mrs Forde have scammed a few CX players in the last year or so.

If you received any transaction request from Tanya or Mike Forde, disregard them until further notice.

Tanya has been accused of selling her cards to at least 2 people, she took the money but never gave the cards.

Mike bought cards from our Bit Broker but allegedly renegged on the money order.

These people have embarrassed sad.gif the veteran community, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

This post has been edited by Metal Knights: Apr 13 2004, 11:24 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CptHowdy
post Apr 14 2004, 12:06 AM
Post #2

Lil' Kid

Member No.: 275

why would you not normally post this stuff? i think if people have a questionable past when it comes to trading or buying/selling cards then everyone should know. perhaps the incidents would stop at one time rather than the multiple times you have posted. no need for secrecy when it comes to things like this. cant root out these people if know one knows about em, they just move on to the next victim.

+Quote Post
Terrahawk
post Apr 14 2004, 01:40 AM
Post #3

Lil' Kid

Member No.: 71

[SIZE=7] mad.gif

MK you should really get your facts straight before you tie people together, you don't know me so who are you to say that i am associated or not with anyone. Ficticious stories and lies spread can cause problems for you, and by the way, i don't believe anyone gave you permission to give out anyone's personal info Julien Savoie, so if i were you, i would stop doing so. As for you linking poeple together without knowing them, that would be like me saying you and Unknown are dating, now wouldn't it. ?? spreading rumors is slanderous and totally not appreciated. and as for telling people i am married...well dream on, and get your facts straight before you go any further!

--------------------
[B][SIZE=14][COLOR=blue]

Terrawk - TAA ADMIN

+Quote Post
SideshowJoel
post Apr 14 2004, 01:54 AM
Post #4

Nearing Adolescence

Member No.: 192

Tanya has been accused of selling her cards to at least 2 people, she took the money but never gave the cards.

Which people? If you are not one of these people, this certainly is hearsay. Also, you say "accused". I don't know how things are in Canada, but the law in the U.S. is "innocent until proven guilty".
Mike bought cards from our Bit Broker but allegedly renegged on the money order.

Again, I think your brother can speak for himself. Also, you use the word "allegedly", which means maybe.
I don't think you should be so cavalier in defaming people, MK. This sort of thing should be taken up with BSRD or PayPal, not with the community. Only when something on the order of did in fact occur to me rather than might have occurred to someone else should you issue statements like this. I know I wouldn't want my reputation tarnished by libel. Would you?

+Quote Post
CptHowdy
post Apr 14 2004, 03:21 AM
Post #5

Lil' Kid

yes we definitely dont need second hand information or maybe mighta happened but i would encourage anyone that has had a bad encounter(theft of money or cards) to let proper authorities know first and then the community should be made aware of these people and the methods they employ.

+Quote Post
Metal Knights
post Apr 14 2004, 03:24 AM
Post #6

Desperado

My bro for one, he bought her collection in September, she then sold her collection to Atoj recently. My brother has yet received any cards but yet she stole his money. Similar situation with Mike. He bought cards got cards from my bro and has yet to pay him.

Is it one big coincidence that they are both Forde and live in Ohio?

SSJ
My post is intended for a memo to all players. If nobody tells anybody and I know about this situation, in US laws I can be held accountable, your point is moot.

Howdy, please tell your clan not to deal with the Fordes until further notice we don't want anybody else being scammed.

Tanya, I don't see you denying my accusations or mentioned facts. You're just offended that you and Mike are in the same sentence.

You deserve to be banned from CX, you owe Atoj 100$ and my bro at least the same amount, stop making yourself look like your a victim.

It was understandable that people were gettign scammed in WA because of the size of the community and the lack of self-discipline, but CX has a much smaller community and you're the rotten apple I want to throw out to the pigs.

This post has been edited by Metal Knights: Apr 14 2004, 03:26 AM

+Quote Post
CptHowdy
post Apr 14 2004, 03:52 AM
Post #7

Lil' Kid

well i am sure the clan will read this thread and make up their own minds but i am thankful for the info. perhaps a post by atoj or utopian would go a long way in solidifying your claims.

+Quote Post
Utopian
post Apr 14 2004, 03:59 AM
Post #8

Nearing Adolescence

Member No.: 60

There is an issue on hand. I don't want to provide more details other than the fact that Andrea has been requested to assist a Bit Broker.

--------------------
"You thought I was here, but I am not, so leave me a message." - Utopian Ware

+Quote Post
Metal Knights
post Apr 14 2004, 04:01 AM
Post #9

Desperado

Atoj is one of our spanish users. His english puts him down as he can't describe the situation very well. He has forwarded me his screenshots and chat logs with Terra. Now that my bro told me she scammed him, I'm leaning towards that she's guilty. My own twin bro would not lie to me about something like this.

+Quote Post
Terrahawk
post Apr 14 2004, 04:12 AM
Post #10

Lil' Kid

MK

your little "F" you message was not needed, i am not dealing with you regardless of what you think. And as far as to what i am pissed off about, how would you know? i have not even spoken to you in regards to anything, so you are assuming.
I am pissed off for several reasons,:

You gave out my personal info. without my consent.
You make accusations on rumors and gossip, and are not involved in these , yourself
You link me to someone and claim that i am married to them, yet you don't know me, and not sure if you know spaz personally or not.

BTW.... what is there really to deny? Any situation that i have, that deals with business, IS being dealt with, and i would think if anyone wanted to rip off someone, the very last thing they would do is stay in any contact with that person,
and not speak to them regularly. As to you claims referring to your brother........i have had alot of contact with utopian, that much is true....did i try to scam him? NO i did not.........your opinion is your opinion, and you have every right to it as does everyone, but making accusations, is pretty presumptuous. also, why are you the one doing all of the bitching here, am i dealing with you? i think not.

--------------------
[B][SIZE=14][COLOR=blue]

Terrawk - TAA ADMIN

+Quote Post
Utopian
post Apr 14 2004, 04:12 AM
Post #11

Nearing Adolescence

Member No.: 60

I believe MK means that to say on his last line, he would be more willing to trust his brother than a stranger.

--------------------
"You thought I was here, but I am not, so leave me a message." - Utopian Ware

+Quote Post
Metal Knights
post Apr 14 2004, 04:21 AM
Post #12

Desperado

My bro gave you the money in September of last year, that's more than a month ago. How hard is it to give him his cards?

I never said the two of you were married, you are both fordes.

In regards to me giving out your name, how do we even know that's your real name? You told Atoj your name is Tonya then Tanya. You also told many of us in the core that your last name is Forde.

Didn't you promise Atoj that you were going to resolve his situation a month ago?

What's the holdup? Put your money where your mouth is!

+Quote Post
Terrahawk
post Apr 14 2004, 04:25 AM
Post #13

Lil' Kid

as to you speaking for ATOJ, MK again, you are not involved, but there is no rip off there, there was a misunderstanding in the beggining, that was resolved, and Andrea is aware of this, so where is the rip off? if it were my intent to rip off anyone, why speak to them, and resolve, or at least try to resolve them, why not just leave the game altogether? i mean damn, i have more than 1 character, if i really wanted to "hide" from anyone instead of dealing with any problem. and you can bad mouth me all you want, it will do absolutely nothing, as i could do the same to you, with no purpose. your brother and i are the ones who should be discussing any problems he has with me, i believe.

--------------------
[B][SIZE=14][COLOR=blue]

Terrawk - TAA ADMIN

+Quote Post
Metal Knights
post Apr 14 2004, 04:29 AM
Post #14

Desperado

Atoj engaged me as he was frustrated with how you dealt with him. He engaged a bunch of Uniform to get his story heard.

Terra, did you have 2 collections for sale? can you give a card list of both collection you were selling?

How come its taking longer than 6 months to give my bro his cards and at least 1 month now for Atoj's cards?

+Quote Post
SideshowJoel
post Apr 14 2004, 04:33 AM
Post #15

Nearing Adolescence

Member No.: 192

This really doesn't seem like a public issue.
To clear things up, MK, your use of "Mr and Mrs Forde" strongly implied that you felt they were married to one another.
It sounds as though Utopian, Andrea, and Terra are working in private to get things resolved. I don't think this needs to be on a public forum, though, as it is simply a case of he-said she-said.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th January 2020 - 06:08 AM